Welcome to the Most Extensive Network of
Pain Management Clinics in Los Angeles & Orange County
- Pain Medication Management
- Interventional Pain Management (Cutting Edge Procedures)
- Auto Accident Injury Treatment (Under a Personal Injury Lien)
- Workers Compensation Treatment for “On the Job Injuries”
- Stem Cell Procedures
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (aka PRP Therapy)
Why seek treatment with pain clinics in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Van Nuys, Simi Valley, Pasadena & Long Beach?
- Los Angeles, Beverly Hills & Santa Monica Pain Clinics offer both medication management and interventional treatments.
- Offering cutting edge treatment with Board Certified Pain Management Doctors at over 10 locations!
- Treatment success rates exceed 90% for relief and avoiding surgery!
- Offering Stem Cell procedures and Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy for arthritis and soft tissue injuries including tendonitis and ligament injury.
Pain Management doctors in Los Angeles, Long Beach, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Pasadena and surrounding areas treat all types of pain problems with over twenty five available options. Whether you have acute sciatica, migraines, spinal stenosis, neuropathy, RSD, degenerative arthritis, fibromyalgia or failed surgery, our affiliated pain physicians can help you get your life back!
In all, the Los Angeles pain doctors are able to successfully help over 90% of patients achieve relief and avoid the need for potentially risky surgery. Cutting edge treatments are outpatient, low risk and offered by doctors who are tops in their field.
Some of the treatments, such as radiofrequency ablation, may provide up to eighteen months of consistent relief for back and neck pain. Over nine out of ten are able to avoid sciatica surgery, get back to work, play with the kids and enjoy life again!
The California Pain Network offers premier pain management doctors Los Angeles trusts at convenient locations accepting PPO’s, Medicare, Tricare, Personal Injury Liens, Workers Compensation and Self Pay.
Simply call (310) 626-1526.